April 29, 2015

Pom Pom Making & Days

Yes, I'm still a fan of Days of Our Lives! My mom got me hooked so many years ago! I can remember walking into the house after school in Kindergarten, mom was ironing & Days was playing on the TV! In high school I watched it w/my friends, after I got engaged my fiancĂ© & I would watch together, and sometimes now my girls watch it with me! Thank God for our DVR! 

Crafting & Days. Perfect Sunday morning for me. I love these colors too! Have you tried the Clover Pom Pom Maker yet? Different sizes, super easy to use. The directions on the package skip some steps that make the difference. I watched a short video on YouTube that explained it all w/tips & tricks. Super easy and fun!

I plan to add these pretties to a banner & a little something else I'm working on! 

Happy day to you!
xo


Supplies:

Michaels: Yarn
Clover: Pom Pom Maker
Fiskars: scissors 

No comments: