October 26, 2014

Hello Fall

Happy Sunday to you! Today we're headed out to a soccer game and to the Dias de los Muertos festival. And no we won't be wearing sweaters & jeans! Today's high here in the desert will be 89 deg & feel much warmer in the sun. In the shade, it'll be bee-- autiful! So pack the sunscreen & water!

* * *

I created this card for the October mood board over at Jot magazine & I must say, I am loving those clocks, feathers & those comfy pillows! 




I started off this card w/the brown chevron paper from Amy Tangerine. The doily was made with a Spellbinders die, added an Amy Tangerine Hello Thickers accent on top of the Amy Tangerine feather sticker. I added the slits to give texture. The flowers are are by Kaiser Craft & Prima. The buttons were in my stash. The xxx stitches are Amy Tangerine mini mark rubons. The enamel dots are by Teresa Collins. 

I love the colors in this card too! I kind of wish that AZ would catch up & cool off! Around here is still green, but we can drive up north to see the leaves change colors and eventually snow!

Happy day.
xo


1 comment:

Anna Allan said...

Love that feather! Thanks for joining with the Jot mood board challenge :-)